Ice Vs Water

Options
Hi,

I'm new to the community and know to reach my weight loss goal I need to drink more water. The only problem is I hate water!! But I happen to love the finely crushed ice. So my question is how many cups of ice does it take to equal eight glasses of water would it be the same??

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Since H2O expands when it freezes I'd guess you'd be good with estimating them being about the same. Have you tried putting lemons in your water? I have a hard time drinking my allotted amount if I don't stick some lemon slices in it :) My favorite is crushed ice, water & lemon :heart: Hope I was of a little help :ohwell:
    :flowerforyou: Teresa
  • CarolinaGurl
    Options
    Thanks! I haven't tried the lemon in the water I've heard about the cucumbers but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've been using the 10 calorie packs to put in my water or just freezing my water a little....
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Try a straw. Sounds funny but it works.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Not that this helps but 10 inches of snow equals 1 inch of water. Try measuring out a certain amount of ounces of water into the individual cubes of an ice tray. Once it freezes, you could say that each ice cube is x ounces of water. Just allow for condensation, expansion, etc. Just an idea!