Thought I'd try it out!

Margiegoble7
Margiegoble7 Posts: 16
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am a personal trainer, however, I motivate people all day, and I tend to be able to motivate myself, but I thought I would try this myfitnesspal.com thing out. I have use the calorie counter stuff prior to my membership, and I have always told my clients to use this website--now I am apart of the buzz. I'm excited, but I have worked out what feels like my entire life. I have tried just about every supplement, good and bad and diet--and now I am taking a clean eating approach, Paleo--and just truly trying to be a healthier person. My goal is to loose 10lbs. before Valentine's Day!! Wish me Luck!

Replies

• rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    This is a wonderful website... as you probably already know by you referring it to your clients. I have constant motivation on here and I like to think that something in my life can motivate others as well. Trust me it is like one big happy family... just we are all trying to get healthy. Hey and who knows you might end up leading an exercise group from your own computer and touching many more lives. good luck
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome to MFP and gooooooooood luck
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Welcome...this place is addicting...you will love it ....and you look great in the pic
  • Why thank you! And I already do love it. however, I have all these different names for my exercises, and I do a lot of Crossfit, so the exercise part is slightly frusterating, however, the food part rocks--I just added a whole bunch of recipes!! yay!
  • Oh thank you!! This is awesome, all you people on here rock! So encouraging!! :^)
This discussion has been closed.