hungry all the time

Options
13»

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Same thing for me. I gain weight eating 1200 cals if I don't exercise everyday on top of it.

When the hunger threatens to take away my control, I take green maté (tea). Back in the days, it was used during famine to help people forget they were hungry. If I take it at 10 am, I'm noticeably less hungry for lunch and eat a moderate diner. Note that I don't take some everyday.

Aside from that, it contains a lot of minerals and is known for its relaxing effect.

I buy it at David's tea, for those of you who are Canadians.

Is it even physically possible to gain weight at 1200 cals a day? Something seems wrong there....
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Same thing for me. I gain weight eating 1200 cals if I don't exercise everyday on top of it.

When the hunger threatens to take away my control, I take green maté (tea). Back in the days, it was used during famine to help people forget they were hungry. If I take it at 10 am, I'm noticeably less hungry for lunch and eat a moderate diner. Note that I don't take some everyday.

Aside from that, it contains a lot of minerals and is known for its relaxing effect.

Is it even physically possible to gain weight at 1200 cals a day? Something seems wrong there....

Yeah, something is wrong, it is called a suppressed metabolism.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Yeah, something is wrong, it is called a suppressed metabolism.

Green tea is the answer :laugh: