Not new but need some serious butt kicking friends and help

Options
I have been here off and on for about 6 months.. I need to lose about 80lbs for health reasons and i go along really good and then something happens stress related usually and in my mind i give up. I belong to a weight support group TOPS but sorry to say am not getting very much support there I was out for about 4 to 5 weeks due to family illness and many issues going on .. Not one of the members contacted me to see how i was doing that in itself was a let down.. I want to lose the weight i know how it is just doing it. I have been seriously for awhile now contemplated weight loss surgery but dont know if that is the answer.. What i need is someone or ones that will be brutal kick me in the butt tell me to get out there and walk and log my food.. like a consious if you will and i will be there for you also... Tired of being the Big Girl and getting the stares.. Tired of hurting .. Help me and i will give back to you we all need support we are here for the same reason.. thanks for listening and add me please

Replies

• dutchk
    dutchk Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not much of a cheerleader but, at 58, I have been then and done a lot of that. If you open up your diary and are honest about tracking, I'll do everthijng I can to help you not take the surgery route. That course of action may or not be right for you but let's try the other options first. My page is open, take a look and add me if you like.