Happy One Year Anniversary to ME on MFP (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success!!! You look fabulous! Congratulations on almost reaching your goal! Keep it ups!!
  • alleviator
    Options
    Well done! You look great! Congratulations on both the weight loss and the anniversary! :)
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job! Thank you for posting! You look absolutely fantastic! (Actually, you look very pretty all the way along this journey:) )

I especially appreciate your message "NEVER GIVE UP!" That's the inspiration I need right now. I'm gonna grab hold of that and make it my mantra! Thank you.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is where I want to be too!!! Thank you for sharing and you look absolutely STUNNING!!! :drinker:
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Rock on!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AMAZING & I am so happy you did it by actually EATING and running - not just by restricting your calories/eating super low #s. You go girl! Inspiration for me!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring...thanks.
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    Congratulations! You look Mah - ve - lus!.....should be very proud of yourself.!
  • jeanyumul
    Options
    so inspiring! :)
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! WTG!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    WTG!! great job
  • mebuggster
    mebuggster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! So inspiring... It's a great encouragement to me who is just starting and has a very very long way to go!!
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! :smile:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like you could be your younger sister. You look GREAT!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!! So glad you are one of MFP Friends!! <<hugs>>
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!!!!!
  • KiraBg
    KiraBg Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and are a great inspiration!!! Congratulations!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing......it's so inspiring!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    ohhhh you look amazing!!!! thanks for the sharing i need this inspirations to continue :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!