Short girls- What is your goal weight?

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• JanetRene1
    JanetRene1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my goal right now is 140. That is most definitely subject to change but. I figure 100 lbs is a fairly substantial long term goal and is sufficient for now.
  • princessadao09
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm 108 lbs right now. My goal weight within 3 weeks is to go back to my weight a few months ago which is 104. It's really hard for me right now cause i've been snacking a lot of unhealthy foods!! Could anyone help me figure out a FITNESS plan that could work and help me lose 4 lbs in 3 weeks? I would really appreciate it! Thank you guys!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft tall and my goal is 20% body fat...so what ever weight that puts me at is fine with me. If that percentage is less, thats even better....by the numbers thu i believe its 115-117
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and mine is 130.
  • Faithinaknife
    Options
    I'm 5'3, my goal weight its about 105-115
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I am shooting for 125.
  • lindafjohnson
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my goal is 150. I started out at 230. In my entire life I have never been smaller tan 140.I took diet pills yrs ago when u could get them from the dr and I lost to 125 and I looked bad. My face was all sunk it and I just didn't look healthy at all. I think it will be an individual choice, depending on your body type. If after I reach my goal and I want to try for more I will but I wont feel the pressure after I reach my goal
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm 5 2 as well. Original goal was 120...I'm at 111.6 now. Am working on building muscle so that might go up.
  • parallax693
    Options
    Depends on your age. At 18 years old, I weighed 105, at 35 I weighed 130, and now, at 49 years old, I'm hoping to get down to 150 for starters. I was too thin when I was younger, but always thought I was fat. Stupid body dysmorphic crap. How old are you?
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my goal weight is 120 anyone who has same goals feel free to add me :)