a bit bored from my workout routien

Options
i do tiffany rothe workouts, and they are really great, but i've been doing them for a while, and i need something new, especially that i don't feel motivate at all...so i thought a new workout would make a change...
so any youtube home workout recommendations??
i would really appriciate your help :flowerforyou:

Replies

• manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ????:smile::wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Not entirely sure what Tiffany Rothe workouts are, but I go to bodybuilding.com every couple months to switch up my routine. Don't be afraid of the name, just because it's a bodybuilding site doesn't mean there aren't good routines. There are routines formulated for woman or men, fat burning and/or muscle building. They even have diet plans to go with them.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you're bored with those, try to find Insanity through torrents online. I did and loved the results that I got!

After doing it for sixty days though, I tried to do round two and was just bored. Then I joined the gym to kill the boredom.

Can't succeed if you're too bored. lol
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Really anything from Beach Body. go to www.beachbody.com and you can check out all their programs! I love them :)
  • manoozo
    Options
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!!:ohwell:
    you really are workout savers :flowerforyou:
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30DS levels 1, 2 & 3 are all available on YouTube. :-)
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I had a trainer who was insistent on workouts changing often. Walk/jog one day, swim the next, circuit train the next. jump rope, do yoga, run down the beach carrying a log (hated that day), dance, lift weights. Always something new. He said to keep going until your body felt like it would crack in half. Loved that guy. Best shape I was ever in, in my life. Trying to keep to that method alone this time.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Not entirely sure what Tiffany Rothe workouts are, but I go to bodybuilding.com every couple months to switch up my routine. Don't be afraid of the name, just because it's a bodybuilding site doesn't mean there aren't good routines. There are routines formulated for woman or men, fat burning and/or muscle building. They even have diet plans to go with them.

^^This

Go to the site, click on "Find a Plan" you can find a plan based on age/gender/goal I'm doing Lee Lebrada's Leanbody & love it! It's like having a free personal trainer.
  • manoozo
    Options
    i totally like that...getting bored from workout is really really a disturbing thing...but the thing is, i can't fit in going to gym into my schedule, so i workout at home at midnight..i'm trying to, but this is the best solution i have, i also don't have a credit card, so i can't buy workout dvds online, so i download workouts available on youtube, but i don't want to do just any workout...i want something that has been tried before...you know?! :ohwell:
  • manoozo
    Options
    If you're bored with those, try to find Insanity through torrents online. I did and loved the results that I got!

After doing it for sixty days though, I tried to do round two and was just bored. Then I joined the gym to kill the boredom.

Can't succeed if you're too bored. lol
    oh my GOD!!! insanity workout is extremely difficult!! way to go on finishing it!!!
    but i don't think i can do it :(
  • manoozo
    Options

^^This

Go to the site, click on "Find a Plan" you can find a plan based on age/gender/goal I'm doing Lee Lebrada's Leanbody & love it! It's like having a free personal trainer.
    i did visit this site long ago, but i couldn't go with it, as i don't do weight lifting, i only use 2kg dumbells, but i took some excersices from their, you know, to know how to move the right way without breaking a hip,
    do you eat 6 meals a day!!!!! i found that a very difficult plan, as i already spend most of the day in colleage, so i'm already stuggling with my 3 meals
  • manoozo
    Options
    any more suggestions are very welcome:smile:
    still trying to find the workout that would fit best:smile:
  • manoozo
    Options
    suggestions pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....
  • manoozo
    Options
    anyone??:flowerforyou: