Looking for friends.

Options
I am back on MFP after a long 4 month break. When I returned it seemed like my old friends have moved on and we are not in the same place. I continue to comment on their successes, but I have not gotten much support from them I understand they are in a different place and I am starting over again :-(

I am looking for support and encouragement and to add friends. I would love to support and just feel connected with people who are like me....Trying to stay healthy positive and encouraged.

Thanks for listening...Teri

Replies

• hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    stay healthily positive and encouraged - in short, live long and prosper

<waves paws>

Good luck
  • crystal84rose
    crystal84rose Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same point. I am just starting again after about a four month break that didn't help my successes either. I will add you!
    Crystal
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I completely understand where you are coming from and recently went through the same thing. I log in everyday and comment often! I will non you a friend request now.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I had the exact same experience! I'm 10 days into a comeback after an hiadus. I was really consistent before that, then got off track after getting married. I'm back on it now. Sending your a friend request :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'll add you... or anyone else here...

(I accept/keep friends unless people end up being horribly negative and/or super pro-anorexic-behavior)
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Id like to add friends for support :-)
    My username is aprillulu28
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well. I was doing great earlier this year, lost about 15 lbs but then summer came and so did all my hard work. I had a GREAT summer. Very outdoors and active but ZERO accountability. Time to get back on the wagon!!! I don't want to be too sloppy in the Christmas pics.

Everyday is a new day!! I'm sure you will do great too!!
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. Feel free to add me!