New Confessions

Options
Hey all,
I used to post semi-regularly on a board called "confessions" about the things I wanted or had indulged in. Right now I really really want an E.L. Fudge cookie- and I was hoping that putting it out there in cyberspace would help to keep me from driving to the store, buying a whole package and eating too many. Or worse, eating something else to try to get rid of this craving (which rarely works for me). I don't even like these things, and they aren't something I would usually eat- all filled with gross preservatives and high fructose corn syrup... but still...I really would like one right now.

So now that I have it off my chest, maybe I can think about something other than biting that cute little elf's head off.

Thanks for listening. :smile:

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many calories are in that cute little elf head????
    :laugh:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    probably like 30 in the head, cause one whole cookie is 90. :noway:
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    whenever I have a chocolate craving I have a weight watchers fudge bar or a fat free pudding cup. The weight watchers fudge bars are the best. and they only have 100 cals.... : ) I stock up.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I just made these brownie oat cookies and they are doing the trick for me so far! Nice and chocolate-y and small so that I can have a couple for around 65 cals. If anyone wants it, I can post the recipe