Hooray!

gummibaehr
gummibaehr Posts: 143
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I discovered MyFitnessPal today! I've been using a different fitness tracking website for about a week, but I didn't like it. This one is much more user friendly and it has an active community!! Soooo excited! :-D I want to lose about 20 pounds. I hope I can achieve this in a year (or less!).

Keeping track of what I eat has been the most difficult part of my weight loss battle. This site is so easy to use and it's a million times more fun than just writing things down in a notebook. I synced my profile with my iPod which is super handy! Hopefully this will keep me motivated to keep good records and manage my food intake.

For exercise, I have a Wii Fit Plus which I use off and on (going to try to use it more!). I've started ice skating once a week and I'm thinking about joining my local pool which also has an exercise room. I also want to give the Couch to 5K running program a go when the weather gets warm again.

A little about me: I'm a cartoonist, illustrator, and toy maker. I'm currently working on my first graphic novel. I love cephalopods, cryptozoology, and pre-history. I hope it's okay to post the url to my website! http://www.friedwontons.com

Anyway, I look forward to tracking my progress here and being a part of the community!

YAY!
- Megan

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Welcome to MFP Megan ..... you will love the support and motivation you get from this site .... good luck on your weight loss journey
  • Welcome to MFP Megan ..... you will love the support and motivation you get from this site .... good luck on your weight loss journey

Thank you so much! :-)
This discussion has been closed.