Does anyone who weighs in every single day see results that

Options
2»

Replies

• kaytbognar
    Options
    I weigh daily and use www.physicsdiet.com to track it--it's kind of a handy site if you like charts and stuff. Plus, I find that weighing daily helps to keeps how much I lose in perspective: A pound is just a pound, not the end of the world. They come and go differently every day.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every single day and have successfully lost weight. The number changes daily up 2 pounds or down. When the number is up for the day it motivates me to work harder, and even more so when it is down. I only log my weight once a week though. To me my scale is motivation and it has worked.

That is excactly how I feel. I only log my Friday weigh in, but if the scale is high a day, it gets me moving, watching my salt, drinking more water etc.
  • sld63
    sld63 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every single day and have successfully lost weight. The number changes daily up 2 pounds or down. When the number is up for the day it motivates me to work harder, and even more so when it is down. I only log my weight once a week though. To me my scale is motivation and it has worked.

That is excactly how I feel. I only log my Friday weigh in, but if the scale is high a day, it gets me moving, watching my salt, drinking more water etc.

Me too... but I do record each day and then average it out at the end of the week for my official weight.