Workout clothes to help with belly bounce!

Options
I've started taking a high impact aerobics class and I'm looking for some inexpensive workout clothes to help hold the jiggle in. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• LailaB123
    LailaB123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! I hope someone has an idea - I told my husband I need a sports bra for my tummy! :noway:
  • shagybear33
    Options
    Try the one piece body shapers from walmart, kinda like wearing a bathing suit underneath your workout gear. i do and it makes a world of difference :D
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    maybe a smoothing undergarment or fitted workout clothes would help. leggings are nice too.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Avoid any shorts/pants that are low-rise. Anything with compression also helps keep the jiggle at bay.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Under Armor compression shorts that I bought for a hematoma on my leg but I actually found also worked really well for greatly reducing the belly jiggle while I ran. I found them at Sports Authority. (I wear them under my regular running clothes)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and I have a pair of compression shorts by Under Armour that work great! They come in 3 inseam lengths, so they fit most bodies. I am currently wearing an XL and they fit comfortably when I was almost 260 lbs and still do the job after losing 33 lbs. I got mine at Sport Chalet. Good luck!