Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi everyone!!! I've been on MFP for some time now & I have a very low friend base... I had more friends, but I got tired of no one being supportive or acting like this is FB or twitter. I use MFP to become a healthier person, not for popularity and drama.
So... I'm hoping to find some people that are on a weight loss journey & are willing to give & receive support. I've always been supportive to my friends that are trying to better themselves, so if you need someone to help support you during your journey & don't want to deal with drama, then add me as a friend.
Lets help each other be healthy!!!

Replies

• Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi leslierae1804, I have just the group for you! They are terrific and everyone does their part to support eachother. I'll send you a friend request. Hope you will come aboard.
  • Windynmark
    Options
    Hello leslierae I am also looking for mfp friends I will add you.
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! This should be all about giving and receiving support. Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey! :)
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i will be friends with anyone who needs support..for me its all about support :)
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I too don't have many MFP friends and am always up for receiving, as well as giving, support and motivation while we all work towards successful weight loss and healthier lives!