Just ONE taco?

Options
Does anyone else get questions like this when they order? Two of the workers at Qdoba asked me if I was sure I wanted just one taco. I wanted to reply, Yes, I'm sure! I'm a petite 50 year old woman-my metabolism isn't so great any more! I don't NEED three tacos!:smile: There, I feel better now!

Replies

• PaperandMetal
    Options
    I completely understand. Monday, I went to Taco Bell with my husband and his parents. I ordered two grilled chicken soft tacos with no cheese and an ice water and my husband's parents thought I was crazy for ordering so little. I was trying to stay within my lunch calories (which I did) and I wasn't hungry afterwards... so what's the big deal!?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It's tough to get used to! In my head, it's still weird to order any less than 2 tacos since that's how many I always ate growing up. But with MFP, I'm realizing that one taco is all I need.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Yes! My boyfriend and I ordered thai last week and I ordered a curry veggie dish and lady was like "rice?" and I said "no thank you" and she goes "whaaat? no rice??" and asked me again when I went to pick it up!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    you don't look 50! You look great! I can't just eat one taco. I have to have at least two now, but before MFP I could eat a LOT of tacos. I don't want to embarass myself. Question: does Q doba still charge you for 3?
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets questioned about food orders.:smile:
    It looked like they just charged me for one taco today, even though they really wanted to sell me three!