Living daily at my goal weight.

Options
Marefr
Marefr Posts: 39 Member
It's exactly as great as I thought it would be!

Replies

• trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the time when I can do that. It will just be a different challenge!
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Well done you! :happy:

Did you switch your goals to 'maintenance'?

How are you managing?

I should be maintaining but I'm too scared so I keep losing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome glad youre very happen i hope to be there soon
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love this post!! I can't wait!
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • Marefr
    Marefr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Regarding moving to maintenance: I added 250 calories to my daily intake, in a balanced way, without changing anything else. So far my weight is holding steady with a fluctuation of 1-2 lbs. up or down which returns to goal in a day or two.
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    Regarding moving to maintenance: I added 250 calories to my daily intake, in a balanced way, without changing anything else. So far my weight is holding steady with a fluctuation of 1-2 lbs. up or down which returns to goal in a day or two.

To me, this is just as encouraging as reading some of the success stories. NOT because the success stories don't lift my spirits, because they DO. BUT when you read all the people's posts about how they stalled, or they are in a calorie deficit but they gained a couple pounds, well THAT can freak out a new MFPer! (I've come to realize that MOST -not all maybe, but MOST- of those people are probably lying to themselves about how many calories they are eating)

Thank you for posting this! I just wanted you to know that it really meant something to this chic!
  • aisth00j
    aisth00j Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I got to my goal weight for my wedding in July this year. Since then I have remained on the same calories to lose 1/2 pound per week and I have fluctuated around the same weight. This is due to one weekend a month I tend to really go over my calories and gain a pound. I would like to stabilise at my goal weight and increase my daily intake to 1520 to add that extra 100 cals per day but I am concerned that i'll start gaining weight. Any thoughts?Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!