vitamin d deficient and stall?

Options
2»

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I wanted to add a few of my symptoms. I was anxious, light headed and dizzy, nauseous, weepy, had headaches, tired, unable to sleep, hated everyone, bones hurt, racing heart, unable to focus, unable to lose weight. anyone care to add anything? As I said earlier, even though I was working out religously every night, I felt like I was backtracking on my reps, runs, ect. I felt like I was getting weaker, not stronger. Then the last few weeks I was having to put on biofreeze before my workouts everywhere...even my knuckles hurt! WTH seemed right about that> LOL! I guess I am nothing if not dedicated!

I think you covered it...and definitely weepy...and angry, for no reason. I'm 4 weeks in and still dizzy and weepy, headaches have reduced, but still very tired and not lifting as heavy as before...backtrack feeling. Almost feeling discouraged with my workouts
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    marz1pan, I was reading a bit about the vitamin b deficiency and a common word I kept hearing was magnesium. So I went out and bought a supplement because I also read that magnesium deficiency can cause restless legs, and i have that like crazy! sometimes I have to sleep on the couch so that I can stuff my feet in the cushions to keep from moving them all over the place! Any reason you suggest not to supplement?

I only say you might want to ask your doctor first because if you have any kidney problems, extra magnesium can be an issue for your kidney health, and I don't want to run around telling people they need to take supplements they might not need! I know it's considered safe for most people to take supplements.