SERIOUSLY

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies who are not being flirted with by some pretend person! I would live to spend hours letting eacjmh if you know how amazing I am, but I can't seem to step away from the mirror long enough to...sorry!

Hahahaha
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am 100% sincere in everything I say to my friends.

I can sincerely say I could look at CoolJ all day long, he has a sexy voice, too.

I want to kiss you, hold you, never scold you, just love you

suck on your neck, caress you and rub you
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    If I posted revealing pictures,

A: hubs wouldn't be thrilled, and B: you'd all start craving jelly rolls. :)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I can sincerely say I could look at CoolJ all day long, he has a sexy voice, too.

When Going back to Cali came out, our class was literally going back to Cali. It was the end of a long 6 week trip and we all just wanted our own bed and of course our mommies. I'm surprised the teachers didn't kill us.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wait ... Hold on ...
    Maybe they are being sincere with YOU. But, I was compared to a model and asked to send nude portfolio pics. I mean when guys and girls inbox me telling me I am hot, it is all true. I know it is because I am on this site and losing weight so of course I am going to be picked up as the next top model.
    I am sorry people are insincere when they message you and flirt with you. I was really shocked at all the men interested in an obese woman with 6 kids ... But ... When it happens every day ... Well then I know. These men see my inner beauty and incredible fertile ovaries and just can't help themselves!
    If you need me to talk to anyone teasing you or leading you on ... Just say the word. I'd be happy to use my influence to sway them to be nicer. I mean, I am gorgeous and hot and the most popular chick on this site. ;). I can handle the light work for you.

:smokin: :tongue: :ohwell:
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

When Going back to Cali came out, our class was literally going back to Cali. It was the end of a long 6 week trip and we all just wanted our own bed and of course our mommies. I'm surprised the teachers didn't kill us.

Bikinis small, heels tall
  • magj0y
    Options

Bikinis small, heels tall

Whenever I hear that song, takes me back. 3 teachers, 30 7th-12th graders. 20 guys, 10 girls. 6 weeks through the southwest states on a school bus staying at hotels. A very long 'wtf' moment in my life.

His voice was great back then, much sexier now. So sexier.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Whenever I hear that song, takes me back. 3 teachers, 30 7th-12th graders. 20 guys, 10 girls. 6 weeks through the southwest states on a school bus staying at hotels. A very long 'wtf' moment in my life.

Saw him in concert. The women were drooling all over themselves
  • stephaniern21
    Options
    Really?? :(

And here i thought we were gonna get married..damn it.

LMAO!
    You mean I wasn't getting a ring from that guy across the country tomorrow??
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Obviously you can't take the emails seriously. And, yeah....I can agree that there are some pics that don't need to be here. But, some of these "revealing" pics may be revealing to you, but progress to others. This is a fitness site, pictures in bikinis, shorts and sports bras are gonna happen.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh man so you mean I'm not the hottest girl on MFP? There goes my EGO, it's back to zero lol. I kid, but yeah, no not happened to me that I know of.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get bored and actually comment on threads like this....makes the messages interesting and sometimes exciting. ;)
  • magj0y
    Options

Saw him in concert. The women were drooling all over themselves

But God forbid a man ever ever drool over a woman! You know I'm right!
    His style of music isn't my fave, or even close to it... but he is one sexy man.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    ok girls, i've made space in my inbox. hit me
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Really?? :(

And here i thought we were gonna get married..damn it.

LMAO!
    You mean I wasn't getting a ring from that guy across the country tomorrow??

No, I am almost positive you are...I mean he Saud it was coming right?