Does anyone want???

Options
Does anyone want to try a free 5 day pass at Pogo.com? I have 7 free passes and no one to give them to. All I need is an email address to send it to.

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have a free pass to give away too. I love playing games there!!
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a pogo addict! I've gotten club pogo a few times when they have those free trials and I love it! How did you get free passes? I'm jealous lol =]
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    thanks but I also have a free pass to give away, never thought of giving them away here :ohwell: I love Wednesday challenge day!
  • littlemissyme
    Options
    I am a pogo addict! I've gotten club pogo a few times when they have those free trials and I love it! How did you get free passes? I'm jealous lol =]
    I guess its a new thing they do now because I used to have a club account years ago and they did,t have it then.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I have free passes, too!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Free pass?? i thought the site was free any ways. i thought thats where my son goes and plays games..
    has any one tried king.com thats fun also/
  • littlemissyme
    Options
    Free pass?? i thought the site was free any ways. i thought thats where my son goes and plays games..
    has any one tried king.com thats fun also/
    Some of the games are free but to play all the games you have to pay for a club account.