Los Angeles, CA Area

Options
2»

Replies

• mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Murrieta - low crime rate, great school, decent people... Near enough to the beach for a quick day trip, near hiking, close to great outlet shopping, Hot Springs down the block, Temecula Wine, Glen Ivy 20 miles away... The amount of airports near me alone is worth all this awesomeness!
    To do y'all one better? I have running partners in San Diego AND Fontana, I also frequently hike in Lake Elsinore area.
    :bigsmile:

I just moved back to Elsinore and was wondering where you hiked at? Have you ever been on the McVicker Trail/Path?

Santa Rosa Plateau and the San Mateo Wilderness of Cleveland National Forest. I don't live there but know the hiking pretty well. The vernal pool hike on the plateau is wonderful, especially in March-April. Suggest "50 Hikes in Orange County" for the full details. It includes that area.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    loma linda
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I just moved back to Elsinore and was wondering where you hiked at? Have you ever been on the McVicker Trail/Path?

Santa Rosa Plateau and the San Mateo Wilderness of Cleveland National Forest. I don't live there but know the hiking pretty well. The vernal pool hike on the plateau is wonderful, especially in March-April. Suggest "50 Hikes in Orange County" for the full details. It includes that area.

Thank you for this!!! :-) :happy:
  • smileitmakespeoplewonder
    Options
    Pasadena!! =)
  • amyjanowitz
    amyjanowitz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    North Hollywood, Ca. here
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Camarillo. So about an hour or so north of Los Angeles proper.
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    LBC bby!