Six Pack

Options
2»

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have any tips/tricks to get a 6 pack in a short period of time?? eating/workout techniques would be appreciated.

takes a long *kitten* time... when i first started working out im like "oh il have a six pack by summer time" like thinking il be unbelievably shredded didnt happen not even close... the pick i have there is after two years of progress with steady diet and workout regemin and im not even close to where i want to be..

back on a leaner bulk now so i guess next summer it is!

but here are some tips i can give you for what has helped me

#1 Diet is everything... i mean EVERYTHING
    #2 you need to do anaerobic activity though resistance training or some sort of HIIT cardio
    #3 its a matter of lowering body fat and not about any type of ab exercises... ab exercises are important but they dont get you lean and shredded... spend most of the time that you would doing abs running or swimming if you want quicker results.

^Well said. You don't have to eat super clean, but make sure you get enough protein and have a small calorie deficit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!