which wii game??

Options
okay so i have the original wii fit, and I'd like to get the added disk for the wii fit plus.
I've also heard alot about my fitness coach and the biggest loser wii game.

Which one do you suggest? I'll be doing this in addition to turbo jam.

Replies

• dawg1981
    Options
    I like the biggest loser but I would like to know if turbo jam is worth buying? Wii biggest loser kicks my butt!!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of them (Wii Fit, EA Active, Golds Gym, and Biggest Loser) my favorites are Biggest Loser and EA Active :)
  • psayne
    psayne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the wii fit,and Ea active and just got the Ea active more workouts for christmas and love it,Im doing the 6 week challenge and its kicking my butt.
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Active and I just started the 6 week challenge today, but did the step aerobics that last couple days and came out with the same calorie burn as pedaling my stationary bike for 30 minutes... Wii is way more fun! (My Wii Mii is dreadful tho! she needs to lose some inches off her bum!) :tongue: It's a blast tho and easy to stick with so far. I don't dread it because its quick and interesting.

Can you rent a Wii fitness game at you local video store? Then you could try them out and see which you like best before you buy.

Cheers :drinker:
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    I have both the Biggest Loser game and the Coach game. I prefer the Biggest Loser game but they are both good. I also have Jillian Michaels Wii game and wow, it kicks my butt for sure.
  • thicansxy
    Options
    I have plus its just like fit but you can make a workout but I dont feel there hard enough. I got Gold's Gym and thats hard. You can train or they can make you exercises. I dont have everything open yet but you can go running, jump rope, sit ups, and dodge robots. It gives you about how many calories you will burn but you have to keep track. It is fun though I also what to try Biggest Loser and Active.
  • Lavendarone
    Options
    I have wii fit and Active. I like Active - you can track not only what you do on the program, but also what other exercises you might do. What I like best is that I worked out for just 20 minutes this evening and burned 127 calories (and was practically screaming through lunges!!!) You can work out with a friend, too! Wii fit takes too long to do for any results - I'm only on challenge exercise 4 and I'm feeling SO good! I have increased my range of motion and my leg strength in just a few workouts! Not too... hard (no floor exercises!!! Yea!) but kicks your butt and gets you in shape nonetheless!!!
  • jclguru
    jclguru Posts: 123
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser, so of course my vote goes for that, but I would enjoy it more if Jillian
    stopped asking about my poodle :)

Doug
  • clairelyndsey
    Options
    i love doing the active but them lunges are a killer lol x
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    I also love The Biggest Loser game. It definitely gives you a good workout and it gets harder as you go through the fitness program. You only have scheduled workouts every 3 days but can work out anytime you want on it. The only thing that makes me mad about it is that it says to put the paddle in your pocket, but I never have pants on with pockets (but the one time I did, it fell right out!) so I have to stuff it in my waistband and hope it stays. To be honest though, I have a HRM and if I were to just set down the paddle, it'd be fine. The calories burned on the game are WAY off from what I'm actually burning, so keep that in mind too if you do decide to get TBL. I think that's with any of these games though. And I agree with Doug, Jillian needs to stop with the poodle comments! LMAO