hoarders

Options
fooja
fooja Posts: 451 Member
does anyone else watch the show hoarders??

Replies

• lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Yes. It's shocking, isn't it?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    yes i do every monday. I really can't believe that people let their houses get like that.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I love that show. Every time I watch it it motivates me to clean my house. LOVE IT!!!
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Well, to be fair, the problem isn't as simple as they don't clean their house.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i recorded it and im watching it now. i cant believe some of these stories. u see the 1 with the lady who couldnt use her bathroom so she was using adult diapers but not throwing them in the trash, instead they piled up in her bathroom.....they said they removed 4,000lbs of diapers......YUCK!!!!!!! that had to have smelled!!! geez, if i dont throw one of my kids poopy diapers outside right away the whole house reeks!!! i cant imagine having garbage everywhere!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    What channel does it come on??? I can't find it and what time???
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Love this show watched everyone. I am just the opposite and its funny cause every time my mom or husband make a mess I yell out Hoarder.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I watch it too! Its crazy how they can live like that. But I guess its good that they at least took the next step in getting help.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    What channel does it come on??? I can't find it and what time???

It comes on A&E, Mondays at 10pm here on the east coast
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    All I can say about that show is.........WOW!!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    It comes at 11 pm here and I don't think i can stay awake long enough to watch it. :yawn: