what r u most looking forward to when u reach your goal

Options

Replies

• wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    I want to be able to stand in front of a full length mirror and say "DAMN YOU ARE FINE"!
    I want my butt to set off a tidal wave effect when my husband slaps it!
    I want the bakery gone....rolls, rolls and more rolls!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Not new to the site but new to the forums. Hope all is well with everyone. I look forward to walking past the mirror naked and stopping in utter infatuation with my new body lol

Me too!!!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ultimate Goal: I have a size zero shorts, i can button them up but its nasty.
    So fit into those without looking gross.
    Also wear smaller jean size and would love to have a pair of true religion jeans.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A few things really...
    Not feeling so self concious at the pool (there is always a student of mine and their parents there, or my boss!)
    Feeling better
    Not having to use my inhailer as much
    Being able to but what I want and have it fit well and look nice
    A new tattoo!!!

Just to name a few!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Jumping and feeling my tight muscles not my jiggling jigglers!!!

Going shopping !!!!!!

And buying smaller bikinis!!!!

Oh and vacationing and strutting my stuff!!!!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    wearing bare middriffs!!!!
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cosplaying any character I want and not having to worry about wearing a skirt.:heart:
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    It can be anything.

For me its fitting into size 5 jeans, losing the jiggle in my lower body, and slimming my face.
    Obviously it's not just these things I'm looking forward to, but these are my top 3 =)

A much smaller jean size would do me nicely. I would also like to fit into some of the smaller shirts that are stashed away in my closet.
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good health, cute clothes, and dancing without foot / ankle / knee / hip pain!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    To be able to fit into UK size 12 clothes and have pretty much anything look good on me,
    To be confident enough to wear a bikini abroad without anybody looking at me for the wrong reasons,
    To look good on photos, especially as my birthday is next summer,
    To be able to have a short hair cut and not look butch (short hair suits some big people, not me)
    For my boyfriend to be able to pick me up and not hurt his back, this has actually happened :(
    To hear "wow, look at you. you look great! how did you do it?"

Too many to choose from!

A short term goal that I have is to have lost at least 7lbs by Christmas. I'm looking forward to going back to visit my parents/family and hopefully by then they will notice that I have lost a bit of weight :)
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Being able to feel secure and unembarrassed being naked in front of my hubby!!

Play with my kids without jiggly parts slowing me down!!

To be able to look in a full length mirror without inducing vomit and tears!!

By they way my profile pic was me 4 years ago... NOT PRESENT!! But it is up to motivate me to get back to that!!
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feeling confident and stable on my feet again. The real impetus to my losing weight was starting to worry about falling and hurting myself and then ending up in an endless cycle of injury. I was feeling so wobbly on my feet. Already I'm feeling so much better. But I know I'll have less fear when I'm carrying less weight around.
  • bigfatmommy
    bigfatmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    pretty bras!

omg YES! big girl bras suck!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Travel the world!:drinker:
  • PAIRDIZE
    PAIRDIZE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    well i am looking forward to SINGING on stage going back to college,fitting in a size 14,being healthy,going on sundays best to sing for the LORD!!! AND TAKING PICTURES OF MY WHOLE BODY!;))))
  • ilovejersey
    Options
    size 8 - 10 jeans I have about 5 pairs hanging up in my closet waiting to be worn lol
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    everything
  • Laureegi
    Laureegi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1. The number one thing I'm looking forward to is having more energy and being able to do so much more in general. :happy:

2. I also have a pair of red corduroys that I've kept for years hoping to get back into them and I often look at them in my closet and picture the day that I put them back on. :bigsmile:

3. Truly getting my self confidence back and thereby wanting to go places and do things once again. :love:
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a flat stomach, but seeing that I've always had some sort of gut, I doubt it. Being able to see my crotch without a mirror would be nice.
    I second this. I see you around a lot and think you are awesome!
  • brennsie
    Options
    seeing myself in the mirror and not feeling discouraged :P