New Again and to motivate and be motivated

If anyone needs another supporter, cheerleader or friend please add me. I started here in May of 2010 and had wonderful results. ( I was down 31lbs by October 2010 ) In November 2010 I found out I was pregnant and had to re-evaluate my weight loss goals. Okay so I really kind of used it as an excuse to eat a little more through the holidays. The day after Christmas I ended up in emergency and unfortunately had a miscarriage. I was depressed and unmotivated for quite some time. I lost most of my MFP friends for not logging on enough. I have tried for the last few months to really get my motivation back and in the last few weeks something just clicked. I am now down 6lbs of the 16lbs that I gained back while I was away. So Now I am Motivated and Ready To Lose These Last 35.4lbs to hit my goal of 145lbs.

Ooops, Topic should read: New Again and "ready" to motivate and be motivated

Replies

• christmasjingle
    christmasjingle Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I also have lost and gained over the past year. I am back and plan on beating this yo-yo lifestyle!
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( but great to hear about your current progress! Feel free to add me if you want