Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Christmas is over and i am in the mood for a bikini

Kiwi_gal
Kiwi_gal Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hey i am new here i am ready for my tracker to go from 0 to hero :)...I used to love the camera i had lots of pics of me and friends and my partner as well as pics of me working on our house but lately i cant stomoch it so i take the pictures... I think my personality has stopped me from trying to lose weight because i love to laugh and have fun and havent stopped to look at the person in the mirror but now as i am reaching 35 i am thinking of gravity and the gravity is making me nervous so i am going to lose weight and watch what i eat..I have always watched what i eat but this time i am going to be careful so instead of upsizing my meal i will go for sushi or something not so bad and i see i can also have my coffee and cake if i like and i do like that so i am hoping to spend a bit of time on this messageboard and give inspiration as well as gain alot of inspiration from you all well thats it really as they say "watch this space":):laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.