Only 8 pounds left, what's your advice?

Options
I'm a very fairly active person. I work as a cashier at least 20+ hours a week, so on my feet that entire time. I'm 20 so I like to constantly be fidgeting or doing something. I don't eat as much as I know I should, but I do roller coaster my eating. One day I might be under my goal and another I might pass it entirely. I heard it called zig-zagging? IDK. Also, I would drink more water but the water I have honestly makes you feel sick after one glass. (I'm working on getting a purifier.)

I want to get down to 130 which is realistic for my 5.7'', average frame. I could get down to 118 or so I hear, but honestly... my boyfriend and I both like it better when I actually eat without shame. LOL

So if you have any ideas that might have worked for you at those last stages of your weightloss, please clue me in. I'm excited to wave them goodbye.

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I would focus less on the number on the scale and start lifting weights, focus more on your body composition. I'm 5'7" and I'm 164 (started at 185 and hoping to get to 150, with an ultimate goal being 145) but i've seen on myself how much more strength training/ lifting weights can do to change the shape of your body. You might stay the same weight but you'll lose inches. At 138, you are already pretty small, so I personally would look more to body shape than the # on the scale.

Also, yes, water = good