Zumba Wii or Zumba Xbox Kinect?

Options
I really want to buy one of the Zumba video games so I can do it at home. However, I need opinions on which system I should buy it for. We have both the Wii & the Xbox Kinect games systems. Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• Butler018
    Butler018 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have the Kinect so can only comment on that system, but I think it's very good for Zumba. Zumba involves so much of the feet, hips and the arms that the Kinect can "see" all three while the wii is more limited. :) Have fun no matter which you choose!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Zumba Fitness Rush for the Xbox because you don't have to worry about using a belt and remote to play the game. I found that the Wii game never really read my moves right.
  • LK115
    LK115 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Zumba on Kinect!!! You can see yourself in a small screen to see if your moves are really like theirs because the stars it gives you can be off a little sometimes. Me and my girls will Zumba together though and it tells each of us how many calories we burned at the end of a workout by how much we each moved. It is really fun though. I'd myself say the Kinect. :)
  • LK115
    LK115 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also, on learning the steps, it does have a slow speed and a normal speed. I found it very helpful when I done a class on it and wasn't completely lost!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments! You were very helpful!
  • claw0416
    Options
    We have it on the Wii. honestly I love it! But if we had a kinects..I would most def get it on there, no belts or remotes.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have it on the wii I love it. I would love not having to use the remotes and belts that are required.
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    Ok, now another delima...Which one is better? The regular Zumba or the Zumba Rush?
  • DeneshaS
    DeneshaS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the Wii but I have the Kinect and I love it!!! I also have the Zumba Rush and about to try out Zumba Core. Love the Rush so far.