Is your food diary public?

Options
2»

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't public, but I'll make it so. You'll notice big gaps between entries. I used to enter stuff diligently my first year or so here. Not so much anymore :) The past two days have been pretty respectable though :laugh:
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Mine is public as well! Feel free to look around. Normally I am a decently 'clean' eater but the chocolate last night wasn't one of my better moments! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TraceySmiles4U
    Options
    I made mine public to friends but may change it to public for anyone...it may help if I know people are watching me...lol
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    mine is public. also I just started the Paleo diet. :smile: and so far I've lost 4 pounds since last friday.
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just made mine public but I'd also like some friends, so feel free to add me. :) I like the news feed on the main page now so I'd like to see updates for people besides myself.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Mine is! I've not logged properly for the last few days, so be gentle! :laugh:
  • lkuhbander
    lkuhbander Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and I have a blog at http://you-cant-tuck-fat-in.blogspot.com/. I journal my food on there and my struggles and successes. Feel free to read it and comment-we all need all of the support we can get!

Lauren
  • candylea
    candylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is public now and I really need friends.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I didn't think anybody really ever looked at anyone else's food diary. What do you do, just click around and check out what people are eating? lol... Guess I never thought of doing that. As if I don't kill enough time on MFP anyways, with the forums and stuff....
  • blondeambition
    Options
    Mine is public. I only have a few days logged currently because I was off the wagon over the holidays and have completely started over for the new year, clean slate.
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    Mine is public. I didn't think anybody really ever looked at anyone else's food diary. What do you do, just click around and check out what people are eating? lol... Guess I never thought of doing that. As if I don't kill enough time on MFP anyways, with the forums and stuff....

:laugh: I do! I always like to get ideas of what other people are eatting for new ideas :wink:
  • FriedPicklePrincess
    Options
    I've only been on here for a week - but would love for people to look at my diary. I'm really needing some support since my fiance is still eating "regular". (ohhh how I loathe the sound of a can of soda being opened!)
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I've only been on here for a week - but would love for people to look at my diary. I'm really needing some support since my fiance is still eating "regular". (ohhh how I loathe the sound of a can of soda being opened!)

:laugh: My husband can eat what ever he wants and not gain anything! My first 5-7 days were awful! He ate pork chops, steak, ice cream, chips, beer, soda... you name it! I feel your pain. Mine is public also.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Snoops ahoy!
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Haha, I hear that. My lovable JERK had White Castle all up in the house a few days ago. I thought I was going to die of jealousy.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,974 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: My food diary is public......it has worked for me.....if it's useful to anyone else, that's great.....I like looking at other diaries but I don't comment except when someone actually asks for feedback. :bigsmile: