I have a complex with pics....

Options
Please help me here. Below are 1 year before and afters. First pic I was at my goal weight. Second pic (taken today) I am 10 pounds up. So it's a matter of whether I need to try to lose more weight or just continue with the work outs. Cardio has not changed, I run around 20 miles a week. Weight lifting continues to increase in total pounds lifted (though lifting routine has not changed much). What do you think?

IMG-20110721-00181.jpg
IMG-20121003-00186.jpg

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Well judging from your pics, it looks like you're in the right track. I have no idea if you're aiming for fat loss or to build muscle but if its muscle gain, I think you need to decrease your cardio.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Inb4 somebody comments on the consistent bulge
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

is it wrong that that's the first thing i noticed?
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I think you look better in second pic... Your face is slimmer and your bicep and chest look more muscular. I say keep doing what your doing and build muscle. Nice chest and arms are sexy on you guys!

Nice work
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Hahh, one of the advantages of having less gut. You can see the rest.:laugh:
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options

is it wrong that that's the first thing i noticed?

No more wrong than the straight guy who pointed it out to begin with
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

curse you
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm more distracted by the pentagram, honestly. Why not a graphic of the little mouse?

Your waist looks very good in relation to your chest. I'd probably stop concentrating on weight and work towards whatever your endgoal is. You seem to have made remarkable progress, congrats!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback