i hate men

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
So I get a call this morning from a good friend, and she says I have something to tell you ... but I am afraid to hurt your feelings... I am like ok just spit it out! So she tells me that this guy i have been seeing for maybe a month, said some rude jokes around her and her boyfriend... im like ok what did he say??? "Jackie is like a moped, youd ride her but you wouldnt want your friends to know" and "I wouldnt touch Jackie's fat *kitten* with a 10 foot pole" .... what is wrong with people????? OUCH!!

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    that sucks!!

he is not worth the time of day ~ not worthy of any feelings from you!
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    Don't give him the opportunity to touch you or see you or speak to you again. Let him wonder. Men are such jerks! I agree. And think to yourself all of the time "its his loss". Hope you have a wonderful day.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I was married to someone like that (note the past tense). I don't know what is wrong with people - there is no excuse for the insentitive comments. Did he really think it was funny? I'm sure he is Mr. Universe?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    ...and the award for biggest jacka$$ goes to...this loser. Do NOT waste one more moment on this guy. Don't even confront him if you haven't already. He's not worth your time.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That does suck! I'm sorry that you wasted even a week much less a month on someone like that (better to find out he's an *kitten* now than later). Don't say you hate men...that is not a man you described, he is a little boy. Do yourself a favor, don't even dignify what he said with a response. It's not worth it. Shake off the rude comments and vow that next time you will find yourself a gentleman not a toddler.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am a very proud and self proclaimed man hater! :o)

Seriously though.. Eff him. Men are jerks. My ex cheated on me, I think it's because I got fat (because I am the most awesome chick around, why else would he do it?!).... soooo, now that I've lost weight.. guess what? JOKES ON HIM!! Hahaha.

Don't let it get you down.
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    At the risk of making a comment, I just wanted to say that this guy is by no means a "man"! I know plenty of guys that have that same attitude and I feel sorry for them. As far as I am concerned their comments, as well as this guy's comments, will come back and bite him in the butt 10-fold! Gotta love karma!!!

I cannot apologize for all males, but do not let one apple ruin the bunch.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry he could be that kind of a jerk to you... Kick him to the curb and find a real guy not some little brat
  • kimberly428
    Options
    nope, not worth your time...NEXT! :D
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Just remember not all men are bad! There are some really great men out there. You just did not find a great one this time!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    what makes it even more pathetic is he's quoting lines from reality tv. what a loser.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    At the risk of making a comment, I just wanted to say that this guy is by no means a "man"! I know plenty of guys that have that same attitude and I feel sorry for them. As far as I am concerned their comments, as well as this guy's comments, will come back and bite him in the butt 10-fold! Gotta love karma!!!

I cannot apologize for all males, but do not let one apple ruin the bunch.

Well said!!! :) There ARE some good guys out there, sometimes you just have to look really really really hard! ;)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Don't hate all men because of one loser. There a lot of great guys out there. My Dad always told me you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get the handsome prince. I was kissing frogs (even married one) until I was 40 when I got my handsome prince.
  • MotorCityHippie
    Options
    WTH???? What a loser. I agree with all the other comments; do not return one phone call or text from this loser. He is obviously not worth your time.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    HEY! don't hate me! That guy's a ****, hate him! Or better yet, continue on and use his negativity to fuel your desire to get super sexy and then shove it in his face!

I don't care what anyone says, revenge is pretty cool! :devil:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    thanks guys he is deleted from my phone now!! i will not respond ... he doesnt know that i know what he said... so i will just leave it like that .. its not worth my time!!!! I mean i wasnt really emotionally attached to this guy so its not hard to blow him off... its harder to blow the comment off...
    I am just sad that one or two comments like that, can actually make me feel this low... so stupid ... it bothers me way more than it ever should... you watch though i willl turn this around and he will bump into me in a year or something and be like wtf lol
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    what makes it even more pathetic is he's quoting lines from reality tv. what a loser.

Good point - demonstrates there is no originality... how shallow.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Due to censoring of curse words, I can't spew out the thought that immediately came to mind.

What I can say is he must be a low life, insecure boy to make such horrible comments about someone so wonderful. He has no idea what he's lost. You are better off without. I applaud your girlfriend for telling you the truth of the situation.

As my daughter's t-shirt reads: Best Friends are Forever, Boys are Whatever!!!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I think what you really wan to say is you hate a-holes. You can't possibly hate half of the worlds population?...and there are female a-holes too.

Be thankful you have a good friend that told you about it.
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Be thankful it was only a month's time spent on that horses *kitten*!