7 months, 60lbs, 27kg, 5 dress sizes

Options
Wow. What a difference. Today I wanted to give up, like I have other times..... but now I know why I have not done so.....when I looked at this photo I cried again, this was the reason I went & did all this..... because I was fat. Because I was FAT. No denial any longer......

This was me in Feb this year (2012) take a look at the fat face...... that was me ALL over. 95kg & a size 22. Unfit & very fat.
12586283_6604.jpg

This is me TODAY.....no fat face, a size 14 or 12 depending on the clothing brand....running 10km a day & fit as I can get at this point. I workout EVERY SINGLE DAY with no rest, I push hard & scold myself if I dare slip up or don't work out hard enough.
IMG_20121004_175518.jpg

I'm no longer going to want to quit, I'm not going back to that 1st photo.... I'm not going back to anything near that person. I'm a better person than before, no longer shy & reserved. I've done well, I'm proud of myself because I did it for ME.

Now I'm about to kick everyone elses *kitten* into gear. If I can do it..... anyone can.

Replies

• cthready
    cthready Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You must be so happy with how you feel and look, you can tell tht you are healthy inside it shows... :)
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, inspirational!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I am very proud, so is my husband :) He actually LOOKS at me now. I love it. I used to shy away from any attention, used to hide behind fat clothes. Now I wear skinny jeans, even a sexy short little number yesterday & love it when I get tooted at :)
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Woah. There is a giggly saying "under all this fat I am supermodel" . In your case , just the difference in face...there was really beautifull face hidden under that fat. Super proud of your progress and your post shows it's never worth to give up.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    BTW I should point out that I am 37. I got asked the other day how old I was, when I said how old I was then called a liar. I then had to point out my 19yo son & told them I had him at 18. :) Got to love looking younger :)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, just brilliant. Well done on all your hard work, you look amazing :)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    you look fab well done!!!
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration! Well done !
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow what fantastic results well done :smile:
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well done, great results.
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really inspire me. I just started here in MFP and working out again. I can't wait to loose the extra 40 pounds and kick our HR manager's *kitten*. She called me fat today when everybody knows that she just lost weight through her addiction to diet pills. heh-heh
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you've made me want to push myself harder - i'm doing it all but too slowly - 7months that must be so satisfying. Keep kicking everyone's butt please. That's the attitude that gets you somewhere as you've shown.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am very proud, so is my husband :) He actually LOOKS at me now. I love it. I used to shy away from any attention, used to hide behind fat clothes. Now I wear skinny jeans, even a sexy short little number yesterday & love it when I get tooted at :)

You should be proud! You've had an amazing journey and done a great job. You are a beautiful woman and I am not surprised you are getting 'tooted' at!!

Well done, lady!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - well done. It's success stories like yours that keep me moving forward.

You look amazing
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. You look great, I think I want to be like you when I grow up,lol.
    What did you do both exercise and diet, I need to know cos we weigh almost the same thing.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really inspire me. I just started here in MFP and working out again. I can't wait to loose the extra 40 pounds and kick our HR manager's *kitten*. She called me fat today when everybody knows that she just lost weight through her addiction to diet pills. heh-heh
    Lolzzzz.
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an outstanding job! You look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the world is your oyster. you have definetely cracked it and now its time to enjoy the good life. very nice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!