If I lift heavy, will this happen to me? (Worried Girl)

Options
LondonEliza
LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
biggest-biceps_2337677k.jpg

The world's largest biceps belong to Mostafa Ismail (Egypt) and were measured for left arm flexed at 64.77 cm (25.5 in) and non-flexed 62.23 cm (24.5 in) and for right arm flexed at 63.5 cm (25 in) and non-flexed 60.96 cm (24 in). The measurements were taken in Franklin, Massachusetts, USA which is where Mostafa now resides.

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    just add synthol
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Depends. If you take the steroids, you might indeed grow the beard (but your balls will shrink) :-)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yes. And your uterus will fall out.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

this and the possiblity of you growing a very small set of balls could be in your future
  • LondonEliza
    Options
    Yes.

How long will it take? If it takes 30 days to get to this stage, then will I only lose fat if I lift for 15 days?
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    just add synthol

Seems you can get this look naturally (or so the paper claims) by having good genes and eating lots of protein :huh:

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/real-life-popeye-has-worlds-largest-biceps.html]

"You’ve probably seen those horrific photos floating around the Internet of bodybuilders who have injected their muscles with synthol. It is not a growth hormone, nor an anabolic steroid, but a synthetic oil famous for giving weight-lifters freakish, almost cartoon-like muscles. Now, one man has proven you can get the same results if you just work out hard-enough and stick to a rich-protein diet. Moustafa Ismail, an Egyptian bodybuilder currently living in Massachusetts, USA, has been pumping iron religiously for the last 10 years"...
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Just say no to drugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEHxCAR2suM

I've seen those unnatural biceps and want to hurl every time.
  • LondonEliza
    Options

this and the possiblity of you growing a very small set of balls could be in your future

What!? Where!?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Yes, women should stick to cardio.
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options

What!? Where!?

Most likely from your chin
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    just add synthol

Seems you can get this look naturally (or so the paper claims) by having good genes and eating lots of protein :huh:

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/real-life-popeye-has-worlds-largest-biceps.html]

"You’ve probably seen those horrific photos floating around the Internet of bodybuilders who have injected their muscles with synthol. It is not a growth hormone, nor an anabolic steroid, but a synthetic oil famous for giving weight-lifters freakish, almost cartoon-like muscles. Now, one man has proven you can get the same results if you just work out hard-enough and stick to a rich-protein diet. Moustafa Ismail, an Egyptian bodybuilder currently living in Massachusetts, USA, has been pumping iron religiously for the last 10 years"...

seems legit.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

What!? Where!?

That is where balls belong, after all.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    211greg-1.jpg
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    211greg-1.jpg

Valentino is a fuggin embarrassment to bodybuilders.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    it happens incidentally

those with really large, developed muscles didn't work hard or try to get them
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    211greg-1.jpg

haha, look at those forearms
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Oh is that what happens? I thought the ovaries just descended.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

What!? Where!?

Ballchinian?

ballchinian.jpg
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    211greg-1.jpg

Valentino is a fuggin embarrassment to bodybuilders.

Oh My Gross.