Silly Question about Water...

Options
I'm just curious how you guys log your water here on MFP...

I carry around a 20 oz water bottle and refill it often... I have been logging each bottle as 1 entry on my MFP water log.... But that is for an 8 oz cup of water...
I drink WAY more than 64 oz a day, so it's not a really HUGE thing, but I'm just curious how you guys log your water....

Replies

• lwest008
    lwest008 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I log my water for every 8oz (250mL) I drink. So I refill my 16oz bottle at least 4 times a day as my goal, plus I allow myself 1 glass of OJ in the morning. I think the point is that you log it to remind you to drink at least 8 cups a day, so if you are consistently drinking more, it doesn't really make a difference.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 oz bottle I log as 2 cups even though it's a bit more. I figure thats bonus water. :wink:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just don't track it. I figure that tracking it is a way to get yourself in the habit of drinking water. I'm the same as you, I drink way more than 64 oz a day. Other than a cup of coffee in the morning, it is all I drink usually. I think I have water drinking under control so what's the point of tracking. Maybe someone can educate me if I'm wrong. . . .
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I log every 8 oz.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I like to track everything! It is important to me right now... maybe when I have a lot more pounds lost, I can ease up on myself a little, but right now, tracking is important. Water is all I have been drinking also (except for the coke slip up on Sunday and the occassional unsweet tea)... But I still want to track it...
    I may go ahead and count my bottle as 2 entries... It looks more encouraging that way :laugh: