from squisy to RIPPED (jillian micaels)

Options
2»

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing...and it two months. Great job. And great backside!! You look beautiful (from what we can see!).
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options

sweat dripping process but so so so worth it! no pain, no gain

jillian michaels 30 day shred and yoga meltdown + eating clean >>>

newly vegetarian going to vegan, would love to find/add more for support c-: so feel free to add me! c-:

and now it's impossible to edit the post so my H-less title and oversized photo HAS TO STAY. NOT COOL MFP!!!

if it helps at all, here it is in a way it fits;

tumblrmbchsxseab1rcz41c.jpg
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    Baby got back!!!! Congrats! That is awesome!!!! I am inspired by your bottom and thinking I should check out Jillian Michaels. She scares me!

i really disliked her during the BL series, swooning over bob him being the "good cop" and always pouting in disapproval whenever i see her on the screen. but through her videos my love for her grew with each new day. she is strong, fierce, powerful but most of all endlessly inspirational - the things she says through make you think and even more, make you believe that IT IS POSSIBLE. you can work hard. you can achieve results. you have it in you, it's all a matter of how much you want it. so definitely check her out, highest recommendations!!! c-:
    WOW!!! Amazing...and it two months. Great job. And great backside!! You look beautiful (from what we can see!).

thank you so much :blushing:
  • loreledesmax
    Options
    You look amazing !! And in such a short period of time, so inspiring :smile:
    Have you been doing any butt-related workout, besides Yoga and 30DS ?
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    other than occasional power walking, nothing! all thanks to jillian c-:
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    if there is anyone vegan or vegetarian, feel free to add me c-:
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You've inspired me to take up yoga, lol!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    wow you girllook AMAZING !
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!