Exercise while camping?

2»

Replies

• Ok cool, thanks...
    I just didn't want to be the "weirdo" who was the only one doing lunges and push ups (poorly)
    while everyone else is eating s'mores :P
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    reverse cowgirl....in the tent.

this is the one
  • gavini
    gavini Posts: 248 Member
    the best calorie burn per time spent is something you can do in a tent, but whether you want to do it will depend on who you are camping with...

aside from that, as others have said, you will get plenty of activity so i dont think you should worry about it. going camping is when you get to reap the rewards of being in shape by not having to stop for breaks as much on a hike or by renting a bike and exploring the trails or whatever you enjoy. your workout will happen naturally in the flow of activity and if you dont feel you got your fill at the end of the day you can always do some push ups or wall sits against a tree before you build a fire and make dinner
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    campfire face-squats

Love this suggestion...I will be camping as well this weekend with horses, so that will give me some exercise as well.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Are you Okay with grass stains on your knees hands and forehead?

pushups right?
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    hiking, squats, lunges, push up, sit ups, jumping jacks....the list goes on and on.....
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    12 oz curls.
  • campfire face-squats

Love this suggestion...I will be camping as well this weekend with horses, so that will give me some exercise as well.

you are going to ride the horses right? not face squat em?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Hike, do a bodyweight circuit, play flip cup and beer pong to your heart's content, play hide and seek, take a soccer ball, find a clearing and get the whole campground involved in a pickup game, have lots of sex, enjoy the weekend.