Who else is going thru this???

Options
2»

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I feel you homie. I put a chip in my old ladies car so I know where she always be at. She said she gettin groceries, chip said she be at the GAP store.

Well, I could tell you what I'd do with that chip, but it wouldn't be nice!

I think he forgot the /sarcasm.
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My husband is slightly jealous. He hates seeing more men open the door for me or talk to me when we are out. I just told him, if you don't like it get out.

However, you should be proud people are paying your wife attention. She's accomplised a great deal. Let them look. Doesn't she go home with you every night?

Love it.. I love him and what other men says don't matter. He should be happy having a nice looking woman who loves him
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    Options
    You're being jealous and crazy. I'd dump you if you ever chased a man away that just LOOKED at me. It appears you don't trust your fiancee. Nobody likes an insecure man or woman.

I completely disagree. I don't think this has to do with trusting your finace at all! I'm no expert.. but it seems the feelings of jealousy are stemming from your own insecurities.

I do not think there is anything wrong with losing weight to "keep up" with your finace, I think it's completely healthy to want to look/be your best for them. I think signigicant others can be a great source of motivation and support and should be utilized as such.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps telling my husband since I'm losing weight be better watch out! And he sees the attention that I am getting but as his wife I let him know that I'm not doing anything to get anyone's attention. I'm going this for my health and wellness. I assure him I'm not going anywhere, he gives me all the attention I need!
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    Options
    If you trust her, you should be able to take it as a compliment and it should be a stroke to your ego that she is with you and nobody else. When guys hit on me at the bar, my boyfriend and him are usually best friends by the end of the night. Of course.. the alcohol helps.

Lol lol I love this quote its my fav????
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    Options
    ????I totally agree with the post above ^^^^
  • shizz230
    Options
    Thanks everyone for their insight on this post, I greatly appreciated, alot of you had very good points and it has helped a great deal, I just love her extremely much and just dont wanna lose her just because of a few pounds, I love the "NEW" her and want to be the only one to enjoy it lol....thanks again MFP's