Type of scale

Options
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew if an electronic scale is more accurate for weighing myself or if a regular scale is just fine. I have both but each one has a different weight by about 7 lbs. I would like to know what i really weigh and to keep track once a week.Thanks for any advice :)

Replies

• khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I prefer the electronic scale...but for me using the same scale is more important than they type of scale. Scales are not always calibrated to exact measurements. so regardless if you use electronic or regular, just use the same one. That's my own opinion. :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I prefer electronic. As long as you use the same scale and weigh in at the same time of day, you should be fine.
  • kingnatalie
    Options
    I also prefer a digital scale, but agree with spoiled12976, being consistent, using the same scale all the time yeilds the best comparison in weight loss or gain.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Any scale will work as long as it's not the Doctor's office scale...that thing is ALWAYS WRONG!!!!

Haha, really I prefer a digital scale, but for some reason bought a traditional scale. Since that is the one I have when I started this journey, I used the money to buy a digital food scale and use the traditional one for weighing myself.