Starting to see results!

Options
I slowly starting to see results in my face and arms. I have been living in France for a month, and it is starting to show! I hope it keeps up like this, but come on legs! Keep up with the transformation! LOL!

Unfortunately, my Host Family here does not own a scale, how bizarre. But I am going to try and post lbs lost as soon as I can!

Replies

• DresdenMN
    Options
    Congratulations! It's the best feeling in the world to look in the mirror and see yourself take up less of it! Keep up the good work. I started seeing some significant results today. No more double chin and my skinny jeans no longer give me muffin top. They actually fit me and are flattering!
    The scale was a bit of an albatross to me. The number wasn't moving no matter how hard I worked. It started to get me really frustrated and made me want to give up. So I started to let my clothes tell me how I am doing. I do a weekly weigh in but I don't put much stock in it anymore.
    Again, congratulations and keep to it.
  • SarahODanaher
    Options
    Thank you !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!