Jersey Shore- the final season

2»

Replies

• JLand918
    JLand918 Posts: 156
    Thank Jesus.

Now, back to music videos?

Sadly I don't think MTV has had music videos in maybe 15 years?? I miss the days of putting on MTV for dare I say it? MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Pauly was 2 years ahead of me in Johnston High School (RI)... trust me there's nothing funny about those guys. They're a dime a dozen in Rhode Island!!!!! In fact, I sometimes question if the Jersey Shore isn't modeled after the town where Pauly and I grew up. If you grew up there, you wouldn't want to watch it on TV. :laugh:

I grew up in a town where there were more cows than people enrolled in my high school.
    So to me, it's entertaining :happy:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    yeah i live near the situation. he drives around in a bada$$ ride.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    finally_jersey_shore_is_cancelled_540.jpg
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Pauly was 2 years ahead of me in Johnston High School (RI)... trust me there's nothing funny about those guys. They're a dime a dozen in Rhode Island!!!!! In fact, I sometimes question if the Jersey Shore isn't modeled after the town where Pauly and I grew up. If you grew up there, you wouldn't want to watch it on TV. :laugh:

I grew up in a town where there were more cows than people enrolled in my high school.

If I could only show you my high school yearbook, you'd be thankful. lol
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Its TeeShirt TIME!!! *Fist Pump*
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 654 Member
    DTF
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    AW YEA...BURGERS FOR THE BOYS.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member

I'm sure everyone would be interested in seeing photos.....??? :huh:
  • lilnach
    lilnach Posts: 42

LMAO.. i live in Johnston as well... when I went to school in Mass my roommates were shocked by all the guidos and said thats how italians are huh? .. smh
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ugh Snooki has become such a conceited snob. I miss the days where she was a drunk, pathetic hooker
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Ugh Snooki has become such a conceited snob. I miss the days where she was a drunk, pathetic hooker
    Well..........she IS pregnant and all.
  • melsmith612

I'm sure everyone would be interested in seeing photos.....??? :huh:

I'd have to see if I have a yearbook from the year he graduated, I believe I do... could probably manage to scan in his page for you but I'll most likely forget (if I'm going to be honest).
  • melsmith612

LMAO.. i live in Johnston as well... when I went to school in Mass my roommates were shocked by all the guidos and said thats how italians are huh? .. smh

BINGO!

Although I will admit that having all of my best friends be Italian growing up did make me pretty excellent at cooking Italian food :bigsmile: