I gotta know!

Options
2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Males have assumed on twitter that I am a guy, even when I've had a fairly obvious pic of myself up. It could be my username but it's like really... look at the picture!

As for you, I don't think I ever really thought about your gender... I was too busy trying to figure out what your picture was.

Now you know.

Now where's my rainbow and music???
  • rml_16
    Options
    The photo doesn't work. It is too blurry. You have to guess what it is. If we knew what it was for certain, that might be different.

Doesn't work for what?
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Males have assumed on twitter that I am a guy, even when I've had a fairly obvious pic of myself up. It could be my username but it's like really... look at the picture!

As for you, I don't think I ever really thought about your gender... I was too busy trying to figure out what your picture was.

Now you know.

I left my rainbows at home today, sorry.

Music? My ipod has been playing Cake most of the day. I think it's trying to tell me to go to the gym.
  • rml_16
    Options

Now you know.

I left my rainbows at home today, sorry.

Music? My ipod has been playing Cake most of the day. I think it's trying to tell me to go to the gym.

You better go before it gets violent. I'll be there in half an hour.
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For some reason as a small image it looked like a monkey on a bike to me. I know it's nowhere near that. Was also one of those who thought you were a guy, until I went to your profile. I think it's the combo of a "monkey on bike" image and a nondescriptive user name.