Calorie Deficit, but still putting on weight

Options
124»

Replies

• wishiwerefit
    Options
    Hi all!!
    Thank you for your love and support!Means a lot to me..

I guess I didnt mean in the literal sense when I used wieght.
    Probably what I should have used is "I feel I am becoming bulky,parts of my body are becoming flabby... And wobbly...
    I will follow your advice though. I request you all to go though my profile and there I have given my link to my whole story.

:)
  • Star0007
    Options
    I was thinking this same thing, not eating enough. I had the same issue problem, I actually found eating my actual calorie count daily is helping shed the pounds & giving me way more energy as well.
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Thank you.......
    I hv decided to eat more.
    Earlier I used to feel full soon and think that I overate
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sarah, what a honest, kind and loving response. That is why this program works. Take Sarah's suggestions, Love:flowerforyou:
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that she is ONLY trying to lose 0.8 lbs?
    Body weight can fluctuate several pounds every day, plus, an 18 BMI is the lowest end of the healthy range, I dont think you need to lower cals or even try to lose weight, if anything, maybe tone & lift to get the results you're seeking.
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Yes, I will... Thank you so much guys. I have started to enjoy and understand the joy of exercising
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You mentioned suffering from disordered eating and still eat as little as 700 calories a day even on exercise days. One symptom of disordered eating is decreased bowel activity. You may want to see a doctor who specializes in disordered eating and take a few tests.
  • michellersalo
    michellersalo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If you have too much of a calorie deficit, you won't lose weight. It's hard for a lot of people to understand when I tell them to "eat more" because it seems so counter- intuitive right? I look at it as a car. If you need to go 50 miles but only have enough gas to get you 25, you won't be making the 50. Make sense? Stay within a reasonable range of what is suggested and you will be just fine. :)