Whats for Dinner.............

Options

Replies

• brennsie
    Options
    chicken salad... boring but healthy and quick :)
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i had frozen keipher yogurt with chia seeds and coconut - not very nutitious but super yum
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    a bowl of gumbo and jambalya at a united way cook off where i live.

Yum!

it was very good too.....wanted to eat sooo much more than i did!!

calories are nonexsistent on gumbo days! just sayin
  • jennifersjubia
    Options
    2oz white tuna,2 cups carrots and peas, 2 Ts redrced dressing, 3 Ts red onion ,am also trying for low carbs
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    whole wheat panko breaded chicken stuffed with jalapenos, cream cheese, ham, and cheddar cheese. A spinach salad on the side with cranberries, walnuts, and slices of apple.

~385 calories.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hamburger patty, potato griller and veggies
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    chicken tenderlions, steamed green beans and a side of stuffed raviolis with a little bit of spaghetti sauce over em (: Kinda a random cluster :laugh:
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Two hot dogs with no bun and a Kind bar? lol How sad for me!
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    We had Kielbasa, SauerKraut, and Pierogies.
  • m2kh
    m2kh Posts: 17
    Options
    I tried a new recipe and it was really good - even one of the kids ate it. Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits. I used only 12 oz. shrimp & fat free half & half, said it served 6 and it was 557 calories.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/old-charleston-style-shrimp-and-grits/detail.aspx
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We had Kielbasa, SauerKraut, and Pierogies.

Yay Polish food! No one makes pierogi like babcia, though! :P
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I had to work late and I was starving so I pulled into the only place that I could find and picked the lowest cal thing; small hamburger at Hardees
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    chicken breast and tator tots ... with a Cortland Apple as an appetizer...yum
  • Tobethin608
    Tobethin608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Homemade "End of the Garden" vegetable soup and a grilled burger - no bun. Going low carb!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Homemade szechuan chicken and rice....so good!
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, cilantro & lime quinoa, black beans, and faux guacamole (avocado and plain yogurt--I was skeptical, but it's yum!!). I thought it was delicious, but my husband not so much. Oh, well. That means I get all the leftovers!! :bigsmile:
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wheat pasta with homemade pasta sauce that I just made today!
  • karynspeace
    Options
    Whatever the hell HE is making, because I "AIN'T" Cooking! :laugh: In some alternate realm maybe?

Actually, I do all of the cooking so whatever comes to me when I open the cabinets. Probably steak and veggies.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    garlic mashed potato w/ gravy,...sweet corn,.93% lean ground beef w/ fresh onion,garlic & herbs from my garden,side salad!!=450 cals!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    We had shaved steak sandwiches with homemade cheese sauce and potato chips. We do something fun/easy to Friday nights.