Costumes

mrsbastone
mrsbastone Posts: 83 Member
I entered a halloween themed race near the end of the month. costumes are encouraged. Any ideas of fun ideas that my friend and I can do that still enables us to run?

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    The blonde chick in the yellow jumpsuit from that Quentin Tarantino film Kill Bill?
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    I'll be running in a half marathon in two weeks and I also wanted to stand out somehow. So I'll be interested in what others post.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    I'll be running in a half marathon in two weeks and I also wanted to stand out somehow. So I'll be interested in what others post.

win it...:laugh:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Most superhero designs should be good. Just be sure to wear leggings if you're wearing a skirt. Also, avoid costumes that make you wear alot on your face. Wonder Woman would be good, I think. I like the Kill Bill suggestion as well. I would avoid Cat Woman, unless you decide to go with the most recent movie's costume. It was pretty low maintenance, except she wore heels. That's the big problem with most of these will be heels but oh well. It doesn't have to be a perfect costume.
  • CanadianDot
    CanadianDot Posts: 93 Member
    Maybe something like a brain slug (futurama) or a cthulu or ood knit mask?
  • beautiful31mom
    beautiful31mom Posts: 6 Member
    The flash. LOL!