I need friends with healthy food diaries for motivation!

Options
Almost two weeks in and feeling great. Getting lots of exericse and feel like I am eating well. Already down 10 lbs or so. LOVE looking at what other people are eating and would love some new friends who are receptive to me getting some ideas and motivation from what YOU are eating!! Would really love a few bigger guys like me and also anyone who is trying to hit 40p-25c-35f macros or something similar (lots of protein, lower carb and not afraid of healthy fat).

So...ADD ME!

Thanks all!

Replies

• caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big guy. Quite the opposite, but I'm all about healthy fats and lower carb.

My macros are set to 60 fat, 25 protein, 15 carb. Feel free to look at diary. You will see dark chocolate there.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Again, not a guy, but I have about 60lbs still to lose, my macros are set to 40 carb: 30 fat: 30 protein. I'm still learning to achieve that. My diary is always open.
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Again, not a guy, but I have about 60lbs still to lose, my macros are set to 40 carb: 30 fat: 30 protein. I'm still learning to achieve that. My diary is always open.

You had a 150,000 calorie burger for dinner? I want one of those!!! :happy:
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'5" and 330; I weightlift and do alot of cardio. I aim for about 3100 calories a day (40:40:20) regardless of how much cardio I do, and my diary's open to my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Lol, it was my first "cheat" meal since I started 3 months ago.

Added- and obviously it wasn't really 150000 cals, I just gave up adding in the ingredients- steak, burger patty, ham steak, bacon, egg, pineapple, etc etc etc.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Lol, it was my first "cheat" meal since I started 3 months ago.

Added- and obviously it wasn't really 150000 cals, I just gave up adding in the ingredients- steak, burger patty, ham steak, bacon, egg, pineapple, etc etc etc.

That's hilarious - I love it