new to MFP, my story and why i am here.

Options
hi everyone
my name is Tami. i am new. my dietician told me about this site. i didnt think it would help me. considering i am now the opposite, i need to GAIN weight. why am i here then right.. lol. i see the app has a spot where it shows gain or lose weight. if u have a sec i will tell u my story. my highest weight has been 410pds. in 2006 i had gastric bypass, the yoyo stuff didnt work. the day of my surgery i weighed 320pds. in 10 mo lost 100pds. then more. i got down to a sexy 164pds. i learned alot about eating healthy so i do have some good ideas. anyways, feb 2010 i had emergency surgery. my small intestines were blocked, tied in knots, and dead with ganegreen. all my organs shut down except my heart. God kept me here for a reason. the dr's removed ALL but 4inches of my sm intestines. i am now very sick. i went from 165 to as little as 96. i struggle daily to keep a certain weight. for months i was up to 114. and felt pretty good. but now i am at 106. my body isnt obsorbing the proteins, nutrition, vitamins etc your body needs to survive. some days i want to give up.. and ask God to take me home. but i cant. i look at my kids, i have 2, a daughter 23, and a 15yo son. so i fight on. i deal with neuropathy in my legs/feet. adema. this is a hard battle. i need friends i can go to, talk to, vent to when needed. so if you have read this far, and are willing to be there for me as a friend, we CAN help each other. i know what its like to struggle with weight.. ive been there..
so feel free to add me.. i am new so i dont know how to work this site just yet. i will do my best to keep on top of it. i have days where i am so weak and sick i can barely get out of bed.. this is so bad, it has eaten away all my fat. and its now eating away at my muscles.. i am so sorry this is so long.. anyways thank you for reading.. hope to hear from some of u, if not all..
xoxox Tami

Replies