What Gripes You in the Gym

Options
13»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    This has been posted before, but I'll say it again..

Mine is people who go to the gym and spend most of their time caring about things that don't even effect them like girls wearing makeup, people doing 'too much' cardio or wearing clothes that is nicer than theirs therefore they must deserve to be mocked.

It's sad how many times these things appear on boards like this (along with people who can't lift as heavy as they can, people who walk slowly on the treadmill, etc). Worry about yourselves.

I agree ^^^^^ These posts annoy me because so many people say how annoying it is when girls wear makeup to the gym. Or do a lot of cardio. Or etc etc. How does that even affect you, let alone annoy you?
  • sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Stinky people. BAD BO and BAD BREATH! I mean, come on!!! People should know when they smell. Wash your gym clothes. I have a few gym clothes but I really like this specific black capri gym pants since it doesn't show sweat and my quik dry running shirt. I have to wash them after working out every single time so I can wear them the next day.

Also, I brush my teeth and chew gum before heading to the gym simply because I know how it feels to be on the treadmill, running, panting and someone comes up and uses the machine next to you (eventhough there's a whole empty row of machines) and they have bad breath! This happened to me a few times and I have to change machine mid workout.

That sucks!

lol its a gym your going to get the stench of BO i mean yea wearing same clothes as day before (DISGUSTING who does that??) but if you work hard enough your probably going to smell whether you wana or not!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I just wish mofos would put the weights back on the rack. I don't care about grunting, i don't care if you get the elliptical next to mine, in an otherwise empty gym, i don't care if you sing along to music only you can hear, just put the damn weights back on the rack.
    i wipe the machine down when I get on it (so i dont get cooties), if i feel like it...but then again, I don't leave stuff drenched like a fire hose either.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    People who don't clean off the equipment when they're done using it. Nasty, nasty, nasty. I have seen so many people do this that I just automatically wipe each machine down before I get on them.

In the locker room, people who leave disgusting things in the showers like used tampons, band-aids, etc. Nasty, nasty, nasty.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This has been posted before, but I'll say it again..

Mine is people who go to the gym and spend most of their time caring about things that don't even effect them like girls wearing makeup, people doing 'too much' cardio or wearing clothes that is nicer than theirs therefore they must deserve to be mocked.

It's sad how many times these things appear on boards like this (along with people who can't lift as heavy as they can, people who walk slowly on the treadmill, etc). Worry about yourselves.

Deserved repeating.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Stinky people. BAD BO and BAD BREATH! I mean, come on!!! People should know when they smell. Wash your gym clothes. I have a few gym clothes but I really like this specific black capri gym pants since it doesn't show sweat and my quik dry running shirt. I have to wash them after working out every single time so I can wear them the next day.

Also, I brush my teeth and chew gum before heading to the gym simply because I know how it feels to be on the treadmill, running, panting and someone comes up and uses the machine next to you (eventhough there's a whole empty row of machines) and they have bad breath! This happened to me a few times and I have to change machine mid workout.

That sucks!

lol its a gym your going to get the stench of BO i mean yea wearing same clothes as day before (DISGUSTING who does that??) but if you work hard enough your probably going to smell whether you wana or not!

Exactly what I was think. Its a gym, if you smell like roses when you work out then you're not doing it right.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    The only thing that really bugs me is the cleaning of your machine.
    If you want to sit at me an gawk. Go for it, i know you just want to be like me lol!!
    Check out my machine screen and try to keep up.