Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    4 to 4.5" at least!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Not too high, I have a habit of turning my ankle in heels, so if they are really skinny, probably only up to 3 inches. Maybe 4 inches on a chunkier heel.

Funny heel story...I was wearing some adorable black peep toe pumps (that no longer fit because I lost too much weight) and I came out of a gas station and saw this cute dog sitting in a truck...I was paying attention to the dog and turned my ankle on the black top which was super smooth. My right foot was sliding to the left and I totally bit it right there between my car and another car. In trying to protect my drink and breakfast sandwich and having my keys in the other hand I had no way to stop myself no the way down. Skinned my knuckles and scraped my leg...saved breakfast though! I usually start this story with "One time I was totally flirting...with a dog..."
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Usually 3-4", I admit, I have a bit of a stiletto collection.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    How high do you like your heels, ladies? I just went and got a pair of Mary Jane 5 inch heels and I love them!!! These are the shoes I got

Accessory_Black_Mary_Janes.jpg

Love them!!! I got them to go with my Halloween outfit, still not sure what that is gonna be yet, but I am dressing up this year.

Not a big shoe person (I love being barefoot or flip flops) but those are freaking adorable!! If I have to wear heels I try to make sure a- they're chunky heels, and b- not really over 3-4 inches. I'm 5'2", so I can wear whatever height and not look like a giant... it's more or less comfort factor for me. :)
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The higher the better.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    3.5" is the highest I go; 3" is preferrable. I can't walk otherwise.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and I wear 4 to 6 inch heels! Love heels, just love them and my legs look amazing in them too!:blushing:
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't wear heels at all unless they're 6"+ and part of some sort of costume (Halloween or otherwise). :blushing:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    The higher the better I'm 5'1'' so I can get away with it
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I like wedge heels, but I usually wear flat shoes to work as I'm a teacher and on my feet all day. I'm 5'6 so can get away with not wearing heels, although I do like a bit of added height!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm 1.61m barefoot and I already like my height. But when I do wear heels, depending which one's, sometimes I go to the 1.70m mark and I feel awesome!
  • kimkimwu3
    kimkimwu3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" but I love my stilettos. They have to be at least 4 inches if not higher. I actually don't mind wearing heels, I probably trip less in them than I do in flipflops, probably because of all the tourturing my feet went through when I was a dancer. :)