You know you had a great workout when.....

Options
124»

Replies

• grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1. Getting down to the toilet is grueling...getting up requires begging for help from your wife after you've broken a near by door handle...
    2. Your workout sweat proof shirt is suctioned to your body like saran wrap..
    3. You squirt the shampoo on the shower wall and bend at waist to rub you hair into it...arms no workee!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    When in the middle of a run I feel water drops on my hands and think for a second that its raining only to realize the water is the sweat coming from my wrists.
    When after an arms workout your arms won't straighten unless you sit down and pry them straight with your own legs.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    this post is a perfect example of why I absolutely adore this site and everyone on it - Just when I start thinking I must be completely weird for going through things I find a post like these and it reminds me that Im NORMAL and we're all in this together. Thanks everyone for making my day a bit brighter!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    when sleeping at the gym seems viable as your legs are shaking too much to go down the stairs to the changing rooms.
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Your work out pants r so wet you feel like you peed on yourself! But you got to get the sweat in! :laugh:

YES! Ewwww, but yes! And it makes you have that "I think I wet myself" walk back to the locker room :embarassed:
  • DivaMoe40
    Options
    this post is a perfect example of why I absolutely adore this site and everyone on it - Just when I start thinking I must be completely weird for going through things I find a post like these and it reminds me that Im NORMAL and we're all in this together. Thanks everyone for making my day a bit brighter!

We ARE normal...it's everyone else who is crazy :laugh: Crazy for not wanting to be fit and sweaty :tongue:
  • DivaMoe40
    Options
    1. Getting down to the toilet is grueling...getting up requires begging for help from your wife after you've broken a near by door handle...
    2. Your workout sweat proof shirt is suctioned to your body like saran wrap..
    3. You squirt the shampoo on the shower wall and bend at waist to rub you hair into it...arms no workee!

:laugh:
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    ...when I look at myself in the mirror and it looks like I've just showered

This!

...when you literally throw your body into your SUV to get in because you can't lift your legs to climb up.
  • fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ...when it hurts to stand on one leg to shave your legs because your legs are shaking :)

THIS ^^^^ :laugh:
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Your ponytail is dripping sweat after your run! Never had that much sweat before, but did last night! I'll take it! :)
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love this posts, they are so true! I love my clothes soaked, it makes me feel like I earned a medal sometimes!
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I had to get my husband to undo my sports bra last night because I couldn't get my arms up behind me to reach the clasps...lol
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My legs are so sore I'm doing the robot walk because picking up my feet hurts.

haha i feel the same way today i was going to work out this morning got up and everything then realized i cant walk let alone jog so im being somewhat lazy today
  • nicolemarie1978
    nicolemarie1978 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When your HRM starts sliding down your belly because you're so covered in sweat!!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When, if you were granted three wishes right after working out, you would waste one of them on wishing you had found a closer parking spot before you went in the gym...
    Some days I have had serious doubts as to whether I would make it to my truck or not without laying down and taking a break. lol