What a difference 7 months can make!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Wow u look amazing! Your story is so well written and inspirational. You should write a book.
  • Money2005
    Money2005 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep it up!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    So so Amazing...Congrats..
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing! Your story is so well written and inspirational. You should write a book.

Thanks, darlin'!

I've actually tried to sit down and write a book for a few years now. Keep getting one or two chapters before hitting that damn writer's roadblock...sigh:sad: Oh wells...maybe one day.

Once again, much mahalo to everyone for such encouraging words and kind comments!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I really enjoyed your blog; thanks for sharing. Congrats to you!
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I really enjoyed your blog; thanks for sharing. Congrats to you!

Thanks, hun! :flowerforyou:

Hoping it inspires others to not give up, even when the road gets "lumpy"...
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I need to keep it up so I can reach my goal your story gives me some motivation.
  • mona_patty
    Options
    wow! wtg girl
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I need to keep it up so I can reach my goal your story gives me some motivation.

I'm so glad to hear that!! I'd love to see everyone here meet their goals...feel free to add me for support, folks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!