AWESOME QUOTE!

Options
Hey guys. I came across this awesome quote that i wanted to share with you all.

"FAT LAST LONGER THAN TASTE."

If u got any other quotes that you think they GREAT, then list them below. :) x

Replies

• gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Nice one!

For exercise I like

"No matter how slow you're going you're lapping everyone on the couch"

and

"I regret that workout - said no-one ever"

:smile:
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Life, It is a ticket to the Greatest show on earth
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    "If you want something you've never had you have to do something you'e never done"

"People ask why I run I say if you have to ask you will never understand. It is something that only those select few know, those who put themselves through pain but deep down know how good it feels"

"Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done"

"If you really want something, you'll find a way to do it, if you don't, you'll find an excuse"

"Yesterday you said tomorrow"
  • holographic
    Options
    My Quote is : IT'S NOT THE NUMBERS, IT'S THE ATTITUDE THAT COUNTS ;)
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    "Miracle" is another way to say "hard work".
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    "Id you always do what you've always done, You'll Always get what you always got"

"Instead of *****ing about the storm, Learn to Dance in the Rain"

" No matter how far down the WRONG ROAD you've gone....STOP!!!! Its STILL the WRONG ROAD"!!!

"Whether you think you can........or think you cannot.........you're probably right:"

"EVERYBODY is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree....it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid"
  • "Hit in vital spot is like bumble bee in pants." ---Charlie Chan
  • justinj1995
    justinj1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorites:

"The only workout you regret is the one you didn't do"

"Practice makes habit (not perfect)"
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    When I'm debating whether to get of fhte couch and go to the gym I ask myself "have I a reason not to go?"
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I have my own one, for when you have that one last mile to run, last set of sit ups etc. I always shout to myself in my head

Come on you fat f**k
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I used to right ''fat'' on the inside of my hand to motivate me
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted"

"Do whatever you want, just consider: you reap what you sow"
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have my own one, for when you have that one last mile to run, last set of sit ups etc. I always shout to myself in my head

Come on you fat f**k

HA HA HA HA! Oh man, I think I just woke everyone up from laughing. These really are words of encouragement.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I used to right ''fat'' on the inside of my hand to motivate me

I use to do that running, little things make a difference
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    The harder I work the luckier I get.
    - Samuel Goldwyn.

If you like to learn from your mistakes I strongly suggest you don’t take up parachuting.
    - Anon.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    When you feel like you can't, that's when you have to.

A lifestyle change is a journey not a day trip.

I also wrote 'DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, FATTY' in magic marker on my fridge....
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "The only workout you regret is the one you didn't do"

That is so true... I guess I'll go workout know. Thanks.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • tcastio
    tcastio Posts: 22
    Options
    Sweat is just tears from my fat begging for mercy!
  • Chrysopteron
    Chrysopteron Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Come on you fat f**k

If you're competitive, try this:
    I'm rather competitive and when I work out with others around me (preferably strangers, since about 2/3 of my friends are fitter than me... grrrrrrrr), I always cheer myself on:

"Look, they are way skinnier and can't go as fast/long/hard as you! Give them something to be jealous of!" ; )

Works a treat especially when swimming! Nothing beats that feeling of giving everyone a run for their money for 30-60 minutes and then leave the pool exhausted but proudly with all the little bumps and dimples on show. Feel the slimmer, trimmer people taking it in and being taken aback, because they've just been beaten to it multiple times by a big girl! ; )

Actually a fantastic way to every once in a while enjoy a body you are trying to get rid of - does wonders for self-esteem and mental health (as in psychological well-being - not keeping out of the funny-house...) I imagine!

Good luck with your workouts!

P.S. Will definitely try the shouting abuse at myself when doing things on my own like skating! So far I've always skated to somewhere else while I was still having fun and motivated, that way I HAVE to skate all the way back in order to get home. We have a nice circuit in a nature reserve very close by but its only around 3 miles, so I don't dare use it for fear of quitting after two laps when usually I do twice that... With your technique I might get away with using the convenient route, so thanks!